Thursday, June 25, 2015

austin. | Shelby County HS Senior | {KELLYGOREEPHOTOGRAPHY} HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER. FRANKFORT KENTUCKY.

Meet Austin, a 2016 Shelby County HS Senior! 

I've known Austin's mom from the time an adorable little scrapbooking shop opened up in my town. With both of us being huge enthusiasts, it gave us an instant bond. I was honored that she wanted me to do her son's senior photos. But it's almost impossible to believe the little boys we had then are this grown up already! 

We spent one evening in downtown Frankfort walking around and finding beautiful spots. Mom Michelle showed me this location - I was thrilled as I hadn't seen it before and it worked perfectly for Austin's laid-back style. 


But then there is THIS side to Austin, too. Love him in the purple. 


And then this location? I couldn't imagine anything better for photos with his cello. He's played since 6th grade and is amazingly talented (and if you look closely you can still see some stickers he used when he was small to help him with his fingerings!)

Austin was insistent he didn't want any fencing or farm background photos but I convinced him to do just a few and I love how they turned out! 

I'm pretty certain, though, that the casual Austin is my favorite!! I love shooting in alleys - they always give the best light and great perspective!





We really had a good time despite the heat and I think Austin would tell you I made it as painless as possible! Thank you for spending the evening hanging out with me and I hope you have an amazing senior year!

No comments:

Post a Comment