Saturday, June 13, 2015

silas is ONE!! | {KELLYGOREEPHOTOGRAPHY} BABY PHOTOGRAPHER. SHELBYVILLE KENTUCKY.

Oh this boy. This little man holds very special place in my heart - not only was he was the first baby I photographed through their first year, but he was my very first repeat client! He has always has such a great smile and been such a joy to photograph, but I have to admit, these new toofers make for some of my favorite smiles yet!

So here's sweet Silas on his (actual) first birthday...

His mama calls this his "squish face." I just call it cute!! He's so proud of his new standing/walking talents!

See what I mean? Just precious!! Being one is so much fun....

...especially when you get to do new things like try a chocolate cupcake!! He wasn't sure what to think about it at first but as you can tell, it didn't take him long! 

SOOOOO proud of himself and such a complete head to toe chocolate covered baby! I won't tell you how long it took to clean him up after this but I promise you he thought it was worth it! (Can't you tell?!)

So thank you, sweet Silas, for such a fun session and thank you to your beautiful mama for trusting me to capture your first year! I hope you have many, many more amazing birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment