Sunday, June 7, 2015

jesse. | Collins HS 2015 Senior | {KELLY GOREE PHOTOGRAPHY} SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER. LOUISVILLE KENTUCKY.

Today I want to introduce Jesse, an amazing, talented and very handsome Collins High School senior. I have to admit I'm a bit behind posting images from Jesse's senior session, but I think his mom just might be okay with that as we were also a bit last minute making sure this 2015 senior HAD photos for his GRADUATION announcements! 

I absolutely adore photographing seniors. They are so full of hope and fantastic futures and we always have a great time. Jesse was no exception.

I love his style! Bow ties are cool and he rocked it out. The fabulous wood texture was an awesome backdrop for his photos.




Jesse was a high school athlete but he was also heavily involved in his school's pep club, the HYPE TEAM. He wanted that to be a part of his senior photos and so he wore his HYPE TEAM shirt for part of our session.


I love when seniors want to incorporate something fun like that. It makes their photos much more "them" and most always gives them a reason to give me some awesome smiles.

I know Jesse will do amazing things this fall at UK and I wish him only the best (and no 8:00 am classes, right?!). Thank you so much for choosing me to be your senior photographer! It was an honor to be even a small part of your senior year!

No comments:

Post a Comment