Monday, June 8, 2015

klein family | {KELLYGOREEPHOTOGRAPHY} FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER. LEXINGTON KENTUCKY.

I have had the honor of first knowing Reyanna from several scrapbooking websites and then actually meeting her several different times - and always in different locations and states!! It was amazing how many times we were able to make our paths cross! I even had the pleasure of meeting her husband, Jeremy, not long after they were married as they made a huge move from New England down to Texas.

Since then she has had two of the most beautiful children I've ever seen. And I've been crazy to meet them...and if I got to take photos of them, more the better!! We finally got to make that happen in early May as Rey and her beautiful family came this way for a wedding...and I was thrilled!

Aren't they the cutest family?!


I'm not going to lie, these little ones were BUSY so capturing them all together was quite the feat! 

Seriously - look how beautiful these girls are? Miss H's smile melts me (and don't get me started on her eyes!!)

And is the much sweeter than a daddy loving on his little girl? He had Miss H. giggling like crazy!


And my family sessions ALWAYS include a mom + dad shot! We don't get behind a camera often enough and these are the images that are going to be priceless to our children one day! 


And not to be outdone by his big sister, Mister M has gorgeous eyes and smiles for days, too!! So precious!


Thank you so much, Klein family, for making the extra bit of your trip to see me and have some photos done! I had such a ball with you! xo, K

No comments:

Post a Comment