Sunday, June 21, 2015

riley. | Collins HS 2016 Senior | {KELLY GOREE PHOTOGRAPHY} HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER. LOUISVILLE KENTUCKY.

Meet Riley, a Collins High School 2016 senior!! 
I have known this girl's mama since this girl was small. It doesn't seem quite possible that our children have grown up so much, but here it is, already time for Riley's senior photos! I'm so honored that the two of them trusted me to capture this special moment for Riley! And I can't even begin to tell you how fun it was!

First, I knew going into this, that our session wasn't going to be the "ordinary" senior session. Riley is a very talented, artistic, creative girl and she wanted something as unique as she is! I knew immediately I wanted to do something very urban and quirky for her so I scoured locations that had some amazing graffiti! We hit the jackpot with these walls, don't you think?!




I just love these images. Riley really is so beautiful and photogenic...and her eyes are incredible (both blue/green and brown!)



We also spent a bit of time on a parking garage rooftop! It ended up being a perfect location with the city as a backdrop and awesome shade from the buildings in most places but beautiful sun in others! In the shot below we had actually wrapped up shooting here and were waiting for the elevator to go back down to the car. Riley hopped on the column and it was such perfect light, I had to snap a few! It turned into one of my favorites!


Our last stop was the Big Four Pedestrian Bridge. I loved the thought of some fun architecture around for such pretty images. It ended up being a fabulous location especially at sunset!

I love the sunflare on this shot  - I mean, seriously - RAINBOWS! :D

Thank you for allowing me to be a small part of your senior year, Riley! I know you're going to do amazing things - you're ALREADY on your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment