Thursday, July 23, 2015

raven. | Mercy Academy 2016 SENIOR | {KELLYGOREEPHOTOGRAPHY} HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER. SHELBYVILLE KENTUCKY.

Meet the beautiful Raven, a 2016 Senior at Mercy Academy. 


This girl is not only gorgeous and smart, but she has a fabulous attitude and personality! It was such a pleasure to work with her and her family for this fun photo shoot. And can I mention, this girl is also a trooper? The walk to this location wasn't exactly the easiest, but she was all in!


She made my job almost too easy! Just look at that stunning smile! She really was a natural in front of the camera.




See what I mean?


I hope you love these images as much as I do, Raven, and I hope you have a spectacular senior year. I know amazing things are ahead for you!







No comments:

Post a Comment