Monday, August 31, 2015

bailee. | Collins HS 2016 SENIOR. | {KELLYGOREEPHOTOGRAPHY} HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER. SHELBYVILLE KENTUCKY. LOUISVILLE KENTUCKY.

Meet Bailee, the sweet, somewhat reserved yet still bubbly new Collins High School 2016 senior!

I learned very quickly that Bailee could almost be a girl from another era. She loves classic TV shows and traditional things and she and her lovely mom both had clear ideas in what they wanted with Bailee's senior photos. The #1 request? Pretty light! And I totally think we gave that to her in spades!

This is truly one of my all time favorite locations simply for how gorgeous it is at sunset. Miss Bailee just glows here, don't you think?


This is her serious face but truly this girl is 99% smiles!

And she is right at home in a beautiful country setting....

As well as glamming it up a notch! This blue was SPECTACULAR with the brick and Bailee's stunning blue eyes!


I just have to include this shot, too - her mama said it completely captured "her Bailee" and to me that's one of the biggest compliments I could get! 
Thank you so much for choosing me to be your senior photographer, Bailee (and Melena!). It was truly a pleasure and I know that your senior year will be a very special one for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment