Tuesday, August 4, 2015

bryson. | Collins HS 2016 SENIOR | {KELLYGOREEPHOTOGRAPHY} HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER. LOUISVILLE KENTUCKY. SHELBYVILLE KENTUCKY.

 Meet Bryson, a 2016 Collins High School senior!

This young man has been playing baseball since he was around 7 or 8, mostly with the same team AND his dad as his coach! How awesome is that? It was only fitting that one of our locations for Bryson's senior session was the ball field.



I  have no doubt Bryson is about as comfortable in that dugout and on that field that just about anywhere. And I love that his number is "1." 


But this young man cleans up really well too! He's such a handsome guy. I love our shots away from the field as well!

Thank you so much, Bryson, for letting me be a small part of the start of your senior year! I hope you have an extraordinary one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment