Tuesday, August 11, 2015

hudson. | {KELLYGOREEPHOTOGRAPHY} CHILD PHOTOGRAPHER. SHELBYVILLE KENTUCKY.

Meet the absolutely adorable newly three-year-old Hudson!!

Hudson was a bundle of energy that kept me running but he would pause every so often to throw me a few gems like these!!

We spent an hour or so (I'm impressed he was cooperative for so long!) playing and taking photos at Red Orchard Park. And as you can tell, he loved playing peek-a-boo!


He's such an adorable little man. I even brought along a little tractor for him to play with and that was a huge hit...but not as much of a hit as the park's slides! Hudson LOVES to go, go, go!


I am so thrilled this little man's mom allowed me to take his 3-year photos and I hope it's a very wonderful year for him! 



No comments:

Post a Comment