Sunday, August 23, 2015

sarah.| Collins HS 2016 SENIOR. | {KELLYGOREEPHOTOGRAPHY} HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER. FRANKFORT KENTUCKY.

Meet Sarah.

Oh, this girl! I don't even know where to begin except by saying she was an absolute delight to work with. She has a spunk and zest for life that is inspiring and contagious and it made our photo session so. much. fun!!



I've been playing around with somehow putting "2016" in at least one of my senior's photos each session. And when I saw that this brick wall already had chalk graffiti on it, well...it was too perfect to pass up!

Then we experimented just a little. It's fabulous (for photo opportunities at least) that downtown settings on weekends can be a little slower. It gave us a chance to try something totally different. So we sat Sarah in her gorgeous glam outfit in a velvet chair in the middle of the road...in the heart of downtown. And it worked. And I love all our images from this location but I think this one might be my favorite!

This bridge location is another one of my favorites and Sarah worked it like the next Top Model! (And I learned what "smize" meant! it's totally a thing.)

I haven't even mentioned yet just how striking Sarah's red hair is because it's so obvious, but just look at how it captures the light so beautifully and allows this gorgeous girl shine even more!



So, thank you, Sarah, for choosing me to be your senior photographer! I had such a wonderful time with you and I am honored I had the chance to be a part of the start of your senior year! Make it an amazing one!


No comments:

Post a Comment