Wednesday, September 16, 2015

anneli. | {KELLYGOREEPHOTOGRAPHY} CHILD PHOTOGRAPHER. SHELBYVILLE KENTUCKY. LOUISVILLE KENTUCKY.

Meet Anneli!

This beautiful firecracker of a girl is the twelve-year-old little (or not so little!) sister of my gorgeous senior, Ruthie, from the last post. Miss Anneli is homeschooled and as such doesn't get the traditional school photos that most young people get. Instead she gets something even better - a teeny, mini session of her very own!

This girl is such a fashionista and hysterically funny! She kept us all laughing the entire session! I particularly adore this photo of her but she looks almost too grown up!



I am excited in a few years to do this sweet girl's senior session! She's a natural in front of the camera and loves everything about it!

I also love that we sneaked a few photos of Anneli and Ruthie together. They may just be some of my favorites as I adore sibling photos! Aren't they a gorgeous pair?


Thank you again, White family, for allowing me the honor of capturing two of your precious girls! It was such a pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment