Wednesday, September 30, 2015

kaitlyn. | Collins HS 2016 SENIOR. | {KELLYGOREEPHOTOGRAPHY}. FRANKFORT KENTUCKY.

Meet Kaitlyn, the absolutely beautiful cheerleading, Governor's School for the Arts-attending, new 2016 Collins High School SENIOR!!!

This girl is just amazing! She's smart, beautiful, funny and such a fun person to be around...and did I mention she's just a natural in front of the camera?!

Lately I've been having fun incorporating their graduation year of "2016" into at least one of their senior images. This brick road was just begging for a little chalk graffiti! 

 
I can't get enough of urban settings for senior shoots!I absolutely love all the color and architecture to be found! It makes for some really beautiful images!

The below shot was just one of those "happy accidents." I was having Kaitlyn wait a second while I adjusted some settings as we had just moved locations. I took this to check what I had done...and the result was just so beautiful.

Of course no urban location shoot is quite complete until we attempt that middle of the road shot! This is such a quaint area and we rocked it out! And those shoes? To die for!

I adored the whole Snow White meets Taylor Swift vibe that beautiful dress + red shoes delivered so where better to take such a shot than in a garden (inside the urban setting, believe it or not!).

I hope you love your images as much as I do, Kaitlyn! I had such a wonderful time taking them for you!





No comments:

Post a Comment