Friday, September 11, 2015

lindsey. | Collins HS 2016 SENIOR. | {KELLYGOREEPHOTOGRAPHY} HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER. LOUISVILLE KENTUCKY.

Meet the Lindsey, the beautiful, volleyball-playing Collins High School 2016 SENIOR!!!

I've known Lindsey's wonderful mom for a very long time. Back when I was still in the paper crafting industry, Sheila  was the sales rep for BasicGrey, the manufacturer I worked for. It was a bonus that she was also local and we would run into each other all the time at our local LSS.

Fast forward (many?!) years and her youngest baby girl is all grown up and now this gorgeous senior! I was so thrilled and honored Sheila asked me to be the one to capture Lindsey's images.

She has such a natural beauty inside and out.




This gorgeous country setting was just perfect for Lindsey. She was such a natural there...with a stunning smile!


Thank you again, Lindsey, for giving me the honor of capturing your senior photos. I have no doubt this will be an amazing year for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment