Thursday, September 10, 2015

o'toole family. | {KELLYGOREEPHOTOGRAPHY} FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER. LOUISVILLE KENTUCKY

Meet the O'Toole family.

I have known this amazing bunch since I was very small. Kathy (far left) was one of my childhood best friends and we spent practically every minute of every summer together for many years. I always wanted a family like theirs - funny, noisy, crazy and full of sibling love! I haven't seen them in ages so I was so thrilled when Kathy asked me to capture a few family images for her Dad's 80th birthday!

Aren't they an amazing looking bunch?!

You'd never guess this man was 80! They still look so much like I remember!


Thank you, O'Tooles, for making me one of your own for the night! I hope you love your potraits and VERY happy birthday, Mr. O! xo, k



No comments:

Post a Comment