Monday, September 14, 2015

ruthie. | Collins HS 2016 SENIOR. | {KELLYGOREEPHOTOGRAPHY} HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER. SHELBYVILLE KENTUCKY. LOUISVILLE KENTUCKY.

I don't even know where to begin to talk about Ruthie. This girl is just so unique and special in so many ways and I truly enjoyed every minute I spent with her and her wonderful family capturing her senior photos.

But really. Let's just start with this. Ruthie plays the harp....exquisitely. And I could have listened to her for hours. I absolutely love that she wanted some of her senior photos captured with "Melody"...and I may or may not have gone overboard playing around with it as it was a first for me!

And then let's talk about how much like a princess she looked in this gorgeous pink tulle dress. She just absolutely glowed. 


But she was just as comfortable in jeans or a casual dress out on a farm too...maybe even more so.

Then there was this sunset at the end of our session. I had a crazy idea to try a silhouette of Ruthie with her harp and I'm so very glad I did!

It was such an honor to be chosen to do these senior photos and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for bringing such bright light with you wherever you go!

2 comments: