Wednesday, September 23, 2015

sydney. | Collins HS 2016 SENIOR. | {KELLYGOREEPHOTOGRAPHY}. SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER. SHELBYVILLE KENTUCKY. LOUISVILLE KENTUCKY.

Meet the beautiful Sydney, a stunning National Champion dancer and new 2016 Collins High School SENIOR!!

We decided to do a little dance-inspired portion of Sydney's session and it was so much fun! I LOVE this costume!


Look how gorgeous this girl's smile is! She's such a beautiful young lady!

And this leap?! I die. I asked her to do something "dance-ish" (I'm SO technical!) and she did THIS! What?! I. LOVE. IT!

We finished her session in on of my favorite parks. These beautiful daisies just suit her sunny personality!

This girl definitely knows how to work a camera! The bottom photo we got just as a storm was about to roll in!
Thank you so much for choosing me as your senior photographer, Sydney! I loved my time with you and I hope you enjoy your photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment