Monday, November 9, 2015

baldwin extended family. | {KELLYGOREEPHOTOGRAPHY}. FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER. FRANKFORT KENTUCKY.

I am so fortunate to do what I love to do and one of my favorite things about what I do is when friends become clients and clients become friends!

I was honored when earlier in the summer, a social aquaintance and now sweet friend Stephanie messaged me to ask about doing an extended family session. It was going to be a large group consisting of her family, her husband's three brothers and their families and his parents! They wanted it as a special Christmas present for her in-laws and I thought that was such an awesome idea! I think there ended up being 21 of them in all! 


We met up at the beautiful, historic Liberty Hall in Frankfort. Stephanie everyone coordinated in their beautiful blacks, reds and greys! Aren't they a gorgeous group??
 
This is Stephanie's lovely family! You will see more of that handsome young man in the center down the road - we also did an amazing senior session for him!

I think EVERY grandparent needs a photo of themselves with all their grandchildren and that's exactly what we got to capture here. I hope to have a photo like this myself one day.


The location was just so beautiful we also captured a few family images for everyone to use for their holiday cards! 

Thank you so much to all of your for allowing me to capture these memories for you! I hope you enjoy your photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment