Monday, November 2, 2015

clara. | {KELLYGOREEPHOTOGRAPHY.} CHILD PHOTOGRAPHER. SHELBYVILLE KENTUCKY.

I know my blog has been a bit quiet lately but I promise it's not because I haven't been busy. It's actually quite the opposite. I've been so fortunate to have had a wonderfully full fall season and am just coming up for air enough to show you all the beautiful images taken then. I plan on packing this blog from here on out for the forseeable future, so stay tuned!

First up, meet the adorable Miss Clara, a feisty, strawberry blonde four-year-old who is the complete apple of her parents' eye!
This little miss and I had a great time capturing a few images to document being four and for the annual holiday card!

This photo is my absolute favorite - that sweet smile and those clasped hands...I die!

This location was absolutely amazing. The beautiful brick and iron work really set off her hair and dress! 



Thank you to the Henderson family for allowing me to capture these beautiful images of Clara! Have a wonderful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment