Wednesday, November 18, 2015

emma. | Collins HS 2016 SENIOR. | {KELLYGOREEPHOTOGRAPHY.} HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER. SHELBYVILLE KENTUCKY.

Meet Emma. She's a gorgeous, blonde-haired, blue-eyed beauty, member of the Army JROTC and new 2016 Collins High School Senior!

When Jamie's mom came to be about doing her senior photos, she was really excited about the idea of doing it at their new family home/farm. We took a visit so that I could see it and start gather ideas for what I might want to do. And as I pulled up, my jaw just dropped. They have the most spectacular little portion of this gorgeous earth all their own and it was just the perfect backdrop for Emma.

This girl is just so naturally beautiful.  She just glows.

Emma was game for almost anything but one thing she insisted on - her BOOTS! 


I think this might have been one of my top five favorite sessions and I know when I walked out of there that night I had made some great friends!. I only hope that one day they invite me back to sit on that dock with a glass of tea and a chat!

Thank you, Emma and Jamie, for allowing me to capture these moments for you.






No comments:

Post a Comment