Thursday, November 26, 2015

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, Thank you...AND a "Black Friday" Deal from Kelly Goree Photography!!!

As the photography season starts to wind down for Kelly Goree Photography, I want to take a minute to let my wonderful clients and friends know just how truly thankful I am for each one of you.
I am so fortunate to get to do what I love and I am even more fortunate to have you all in my life and to capture precious moments for you. I don't take that honor lightly. It has been an amazing year for me - this year more than doubled my starting year last year - and I owe it all to YOU! THANK YOU for continuing to support me and love my work.
 (photo cred: the talented Emilie Ahern)

As an additional "thank you" I am offering a Black Friday Special of sorts!! From now until December 10th, if  you purchase a package gift certificate then not only do you get to lock in the 2015 rates (Rates will increase slightly on January 1st, 2016), but you also get $50 off any session package of $225 or more!!!
So that means this is perfect to get a good deal on my family package, my newborn package, and my two large child and senior packages!! 
Message me for full details and I look forward to seeing you in 2016!!!


Wishing you many blessings this Thanksgiving and for the upcoming holiday season, 
Kelly Goree

No comments:

Post a Comment