Friday, January 8, 2016

burke family mini session | october 2015 | {KELLY GOREE PHOTOGRAPHY} FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER. LOUISVILLE KENTUCKY.

Each fall I do mini sessions! They are probably some of my most favorite sessions of the year because they are quick, fun and I get to see so many of my returning families all at once!

This particular family is one of my favorites! Meet the Burkes. This was actually the first time I got to photograph ALL the children but baby Silas has been with me since he was 3 months old! Aren't they such a gorgeous group?!
The oldest, Miss Maggie, is an awesome mini-mom and is so amazingly helpful in organizing/gathering the others!

I want this photo on MY wall, I love it that much!

And each mini session also comes with individual shots as well. I think it's so important to document each kiddo at each age and stage! They truly grow up so fast!
 

  
And my little man! Those blue eyes and that smile slay me every time!


I can't wait to see you again next year, Burke family!


No comments:

Post a Comment