Thursday, January 28, 2016

caitlin. | mercy academy SENIOR. | HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER. | SHELBYVILLE KENTUCKY.

Meet the gorgeous Caitlin, a 2016 Mercy Academy Senior!! Caitlin was yet another recommendation of my beautiful senior, Raven - they are classmates together at Mercy - and I can't thank her enough for sending this young lady my way!

I took Caitlin to several of my favorite locations and we had a fantastic time! This girl is such an easy spirit with a stunning smile that made my work so easy - and FUN!




I think this just might become my signature shot! I LOVE taking this photo in the middle of the street - and you should see some of the looks we get! (Thank you, traffic, for working with us!)


I hope you have an amazing end to your senior year, Caitlin, and I selfishly hope that when the fall comes around again, you'll be a Transy Pioneer just like I was!


No comments:

Post a Comment