Thursday, January 21, 2016

cole + gage. | {KELLYGOREEPHOTOGRAPHY.} CHILD PHOTOGRAPHER. LOUISVILLE KENTUCKY.

So let me just tell you a bit about this little man. This little man could very well have been the blue-eyed version of my oldest child at that age right down to the twinkle in his eyes and those overalls! And, boy oh boy, did I fall hard for him and that huge smile!

Even more, this little man has a pup - just like our pup - and that just made me adore him even more!
Cole had never had professional portraits taken so we absolutely had to remedy that...

Seriously - THAT FACE!!!
 

But the next item on the agenda was getting photos of him with his beautiful chocolate lab, Gage. They're a pair, after all...


I can't even handle the sweetness. They were both so awesome at their session and I look forward to seeing them grow as a pair for years to come!! Thank you, Lisa, for trusting me to take these precious photos of your boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment