Thursday, January 7, 2016

conover family. | october 2015 | {KELLY GOREE PHOTOGRAPHY} FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER. LOUISVILLE KENTUCKY.

Meet the awesome Conover family!! 
I worked with mom Emily for quite a while and loved that she wanted to use me to do a session for her crew so in mid-October, we made that happen!

I think this photo was perhaps my favorite of the night. The twins were not really  having it but you can tell that their sister was all about having her picture taken! The boys humored her and I think in the end I won them over! 

Seriously this little miss is a firecracker! She wanted to be front and center in all things!

And finally the boys joined in! Check out the real laugh....

and even a real smile (though just a partial one...a full one would have been too much to ask ;))...

And then the entire gorgeous crew together! Love! 

Thank you, Emily, for allowing me to capture these precious images of your beautiful family! I am so glad we made the time to do it and I miss seeing your face everyday!




No comments:

Post a Comment