Wednesday, January 20, 2016

jessi. | ballard HS 2016 SENIOR. | {KELLYGOREEPHOTOGRAPHY.} HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER. SHELBYVILLE KENTUCKY.

Meet the beautiful Jessi, a 2016 Ballard High School Senior!

First, let me just say that I absolutely love when my seniors recommend me to their friends! It is the biggest compliment I can receive and it truly helps my little business grow more than anything *I* could do personally. So that's exactly how Jessi came to me! Her friend, Raven (from earlier in the summer) suggested that she come see me and I couldn't have been happier!

Wasn't this fall setting just perfect for her? We were running a bit out of fall color due to a rain the day before but I think we still managed to find enough fall to showcase this gorgeous girl!



Seniors in bright, pretty colors are my favorite! This pink blouse was just perfect to give Jessi a beautiful glow. I can't stop looking at this series of photos. I adore them!

 


Thank you so much, Jessi, for allowing me to have a small part of your senior year! I hope it's an amazing one for you!








No comments:

Post a Comment