Monday, January 11, 2016

kuhn family mini session | october 2015 | {KELLY GOREE PHOTOGRAPHY} FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER. LOUISVILLE KENTUCKY.

Meet the beautiful Kuhn Family! I first met these gorgeous people during last year's fall mini sessions and I am so thrilled they came back again this year! I adore documenting my families from year to year as they grown and change! And mom, Dana, is so amazing at coordinating their outfits! 


Things like missing teeth and sweet baby cheeks are so priceless! There will never be another moment just like this one...


And of course we always have to get individual shots of each of the little ones! 
 

This photo was my absolute favorite from our session. It's not even my people but I want a huge canvas of it! They are just too cute!

Thank you so much, Kuhn family, for trusting me with your precious family portraits! I hope I get to see you again later this year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment