Friday, January 15, 2016

kuhn family mini session | october 2015 | {KELLY GOREE PHOTOGRAPHY} FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER. LOUISVILLE KENTUCKY.

Meet the other of my favorite Kuhn families! If you couldn't tell just by looking, the handsome men in both Kuhn families are brothers! And goodnesss, what gorgeous families they have! This is also my second year with this group and boy have these kiddos grown!


I adore the bond these two share. A loves loves loves her little brother and is such an awesome big sister! And when she gets M to smile and they show those matching dimples, I die!

We're so fortunate we got these shots when we did because next year's photos are going to look so very different. Just a day or so after taking these images, Miss A lost her front tooth! 

Look at how they wanted a photo just like mom & dad's!


Thank you, Kuhn family, for allowing me to capture these precious images! I love the time I get to spend with you and can't wait to do it again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment