Monday, January 18, 2016

masterson family. | october 2015 | {KELLY GOREE PHOTOGRAPHY} FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER. LAGRANGE KENTUCKY.

Meet the amazing Masterson family! 
I was so thrilled to do this photo session as Melissa (the beauty second from the right in the below photo) and I went to high school together.  Melissa has always been a warrior but this awesome lady is also currently battling breast cancer. She had been wanting to have a family photo done at her parents' farm for quite a while and one Friday night this past October we made time to actually get it done!

Isn't this such a gorgeous farm? In later photos you'll see that the horses made an appearance along with the dog! It truly was a session for the ENTIRE family!

My family sessions always include a shot of mom + dad together! I don't think couples due this nearly enough!


Melissa + Andrew have four gorgeous kiddos! Their oldest, Ellie, goes to Sacred Heart just like her mom and I did!

And then the individual shots of this beautiful crew...
 

(That toothless smile slays me!)


Thank you so much, Melissa, for allowing me to capture these images for you! It was wonderful catching up with you again! Much love!








1 comment:

  1. Kelly, you did an awesome job capturing the beauty of the day for our family! We love all the photos and I can't wait to do more when I've got hair! lol It was a pleasure re-connecting!

    ReplyDelete