Friday, January 1, 2016

morgan. | collins HS 2016 SENIOR. | {KELLYGOREEPHOTOGRAPHY.} HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER. LOUISVILLE KENTUCKY.

Meet Morgan, the handsome , soccer-playing 2016 Collins High School Senior!!

I had had the pleasure of taking a few photos of Morgan and his friends at prom early in the spring so I was thrilled when his mom called to ask me to do his senior photos as well.

I met up with Morgan  (and his brother) at a local park and was able to capture some amazing images in a short (and I hope for Morgan, painless!) amount of time!



 
I love all the photos we captured of Morgan, but anyone who knows him will tell you that his real passion is soccer...so the images I captured of him with his ball are some favorites from the entire session.

Thank you so much Morgan and his family for choosing me as your senior photographer. It was such a pleasure and I hope your senior year is a wonderful one!

No comments:

Post a Comment