Sunday, January 3, 2016

sarah. | collins HS 2016 SENIOR. | {KELLYGOREEPHOTOGRAPHY.} HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER. FRANKFORT KENTUCKY.

Meet Miss Sarah, a beautiful, fun 2016 Collins High School Senior! 

This girl has such a great personality and a wonderful, dry sense of humor and I truly loved my time with her and her mama (and sister!)  for her senior session.

I am in love with the mural on this wall and I think it was perfect for Sarah and her big blue eyes! Prior to our session, she might have told you that she was uncomfortable with getting her photo taken but I think we worked through that initial reluctance and captured some amazing images!

 



Thank you, Sarah, for allowing me to be a small part of your senior year and I hope that it's a spectacular one for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment