Tuesday, January 12, 2016

williams family mini session | october 2015 | {KELLY GOREE PHOTOGRAPHY} FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER. LOUISVILLE KENTUCKY.

Meet the Williams family! This gorgeous crew was a brand-new family for me but I really hope that after our session they will become some repeat friends! The two little men are just adorable and it was so fun capturing them even if they made me work a little to get it done!



I love all these images so much, I couldn't begin to pick out a favorite. But if you pushed me, it might be the one below.  It just makes my heart happy. :) There's something about brothers (and trust me, with three little boys of my own, I know quite a bit about brothers!)


 
And of course some individual shots of the little men - such blue eyes they have!!


Thank you so much, Williams family, for allowing me to capture your family memories!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment