Tuesday, June 28, 2016

ashley. part 2. | collins hs 2016 SENIOR. | {KELLYGOREEPHOTOGRAPHY.} HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER. SHELBYVILLE KENTUCKY.

When we did this beautiful girl's senior photos last summer, she didn't have her new soccer uniform for us to use. And if you know her at all, you know that for Ashley, soccer is life! So before she had to turn her uniform in (and probably a little beyond!) we made sure to hit up her home turf for a few images where she feels most at home. Quite frankly, I think they're my favorite because they are so her!



 I like to think this little smirk is pure Ashley attitude!


And of course an action shot! This girl amazes me!

I can't wait to see you do big things, Ash! I love you to pieces and know you'll be amazing at whatever road you travel down!

No comments:

Post a Comment