Saturday, June 4, 2016

blake. | collins HS 2016 SENIOR. | {KELLYGOREEPHOTOGRAPHY.} HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER. FRANKFORT KENTUCKY.

So the end of the 2015 was a crazy busy one for my little photography business between the gorgeous fall color and the unseasonably warm November & December weather.  Which means I slacked terribly when it came to updating the blog with the gorgeous seniors and families I was honored to photograph the last quarter of the year. 

So let me start updating this situation with Blake!  Blake is a handsome 2016 senior from Collins High School that GRADUATED last week and will be attending my alma mater, Transylvania University in the fall! I'm so excited for him as I know he's going to LOVE being a Pioneer!


We had an incredibly gorgeous evening for Blake's senior session and the sun coming through the yellow leaves was magical!



Seriously, that setting looks too pretty to be real! Add that with how handsome Blake is and you can't miss!

 


I hope your senior year was an amazing one, Blake, and I wish you only the best at Transy and wherever else the future takes you!


No comments:

Post a Comment