Tuesday, June 14, 2016

christopher. | shelby county HS 2016 SENIOR. | {KELLYGOREEPHOTOGRAPHY.} HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER. SHELBYVILLE KENTUCKY. LOUISVILLE KENTUCKY.

Meet Christopher, a 2016 senior newly graduated from Shelby County High School! This young man was such a pleasure to get to know. He was soft-spoken, polite, handsome and so very talented. His passion is RODEO and he is amazing! I loved capturing some images of him in his element and I know I speak for a lot of ladies when I say...

there's just something about a cowboy!

I had the pleasure of meeting not only Christopher but three of his horses as well. He explained that he travels with them all and uses them all for different events in Rodeo. Aren't they magnificent?


Christopher wasn't one to smile largely but I love this awesome 1/2 smile and managed to capture it a few times!

 
This jacket is one he earned in a national rodeo competition. It's a badge of honor just like a letterman's jacket and I thought it was only appropriate we included it in a few of his images which actually turned out to be some of my favorites from the entire session.

Thank you, Christopher, for allowing me to capture just a small part of your senior year! I wish you only the best in Arkansas this fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment