Monday, June 13, 2016

gurney family. | april 2016 | {KELLY GOREE PHOTOGRAPHY} FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER. SHELBYVILLE KENTUCKY.

Meet the beautiful Gurney family!! 
This wonderful group of five was about to become a fabulous family of six in just a few short weeks!! It was so special that they wanted a chance to document their unit just as they were at that moment! I just fell in love this idea because so many times we're not able to know when the "lasts"of our lives will happen. When we are given the gift of knowing, it's wonderful to be able to take advantage of it!


I love this photo! Miss L absolutely adores her big brothers! And with the arrival of the new baby not only will she get to be a big sister, she'll HAVE a sister!

I think she might be a bit excited about that idea, don't you?!

The Gurneys are a fantastic family and beyond photogenic! I'm so happy they allowed me to capture their memories and I just can't wait to meet this new little one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment