Monday, June 20, 2016

harrison. part 2. | shelby county HS 2016 SENIOR. | {KELLYGOREEPHOTOGRAPHY.} HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER. LOUISVILLE KENTUCKY.

I have to start by saying that I am a huge fan of this guy right here.
He's got such an awesome personality, is crazy talented, has killer style and is just so much fun to be around. In fact, a random young lady who happened by while we were capturing these photos just had to tell him, "You're kind of adorable!" I couldn't agree more. So while I completely enjoyed our first senior session together and have to admit, I loved his second one even more!
Harrison graduated from Collins High School just a few weeks ago and will be going to my best friend's alma mater - BELMONT UNIVERSITY - this fall! I have no doubt he's going to set that place on fire and love every minute while doing it!


I adore the area of town we went for his session. There was a bit of everything (quite literally). This awesome old Coke truck was perfect for Harrison's vintage/hipster/rocker vibe. It also helps that the kid loves Coke! (Win, win!)

And yes, this awesome caboose was just steps away from the truck. Seriously. I couldn't make that up! So when you see an old caboose, you "have" to climb aboard. It's rule somewhere. Trust me.


And finally we finished up by his favorite record store, Guestroom. We couldn't have done the session without including it. 

Thank you so much, Harrison (and your amazing mom, Stephanie) for allowing me the honor of capturing your senior images! I will go out on a limb and say they are truly some of my favorites ever and I hope you love them even half as much as I do! May you have a wonderful experience at Belmont! They are lucky to have you!

No comments:

Post a Comment