Sunday, June 5, 2016

leah. | collins HS 2016 SENIOR. | {KELLYGOREEPHOTOGRAPHY.} HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER. SHELBYVILLE KENTUCKY.

Meet the lovely Leah, a freshly graduated 2016 Collins High School Senior! 
Leah and I managed to sneak a lovely day in late November to capture her senior photos! She's such a striking, natural beauty. I love how the stark urban setting we chose really set that off for her.

 


This gorgeous RR track has such a different feel in late fall than it does in the summer, but I love it in all the seasons. I love how it marks the passing of these awesome seniors from one phase of their lives to the next. And Leah was such a natural!



Thank you so much for allowing me to be a small part of your senior year, Leah! Many best wishes for a fantastic future!




No comments:

Post a Comment