Tuesday, June 7, 2016

myres sisters. | november 2015 | {KELLYGOREEPHOTOGRAPHY.} FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER. LOUISVILLE KENTUCKY.

Oh these sweet girls! I adore them! Sarah (the brunette) was one of my 2016 seniors and this time she brought her beautiful sister, Jamie, with her for some sibling portraits! It was a really chilly, though beautiful, late November afternoon and these girls will tell you they were human popsicles but you'd never know it from these gorgeous smiles! They really rocked out their session and were so  much fun!



Aren't they a beautiful pair? Of course I captured a few of them individually too. They were celebrating Jamie's birthday and Sarah's acceptance to the University of Louisville (Go CARDS!). 

 


Thank you, ladies, for conquering the cold with me, for making me laugh and allowing me to get such beautiful images of you! It's always a joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment