Saturday, June 11, 2016

qiara. | shelby county HS 2016 SENIOR. | {KELLYGOREEPHOTOGRAPHY.} HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER. SHELBYVILLE KENTUCKY.

Meet the amazing Qiara, the most do-everything, go-get-'em 2016 Shelby County HS Senior I've ever met! This girl is the epitome of getting the most out of high school. Qiara plays volleyball, does FFA, is in JROTC and so much more! And that smile?! It can light up a city block!

I've been fortunate enough to know Keke's mom for quite a while now and I was more than honored that she chose me to capture her daughter's senior photos! 



See what I mean about this smile??! This might just be my favorite photo from our entire shoot!


And I love that this girl is just as comfortable all fancy as she is in her jeans or volleyball uniform. She rocked it out!

 

Thank you so much, Qiara, for allowing me to be a part of your senior year! I wish you so much joy and success in the future!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly you are the bomb. Thank you for everything you do. Shareeta

    ReplyDelete