Wednesday, June 8, 2016

reece. | december 2015 | {KELLYGOREEPHOTOGRAPHY.} CHILD PHOTOGRAPHER. SHELBYVILLE KENTUCKY.

Meet Reece! This adorable little monkey of a boy is the little brother of one of my 2015 seniors! I bet you can even guess which one as the family resemblance is strong with this group!
But seriously...isn't he the cutest?!

We were so fortunate that this past winter was so mild that I was even taking photos in DECEMBER! Yes, December! These photos were Christmas presents for Reece's family and I know they had to have been a huge hit.


I have no doubt this face allows him to get away with just about anything!



Reece's big brother had his portraits taken at this same spot when he was just about this age, so of course we had to do it, too. I think this above photo was probably my favorite from the entire session!





And how else do you keep a 4-year-old occupied? You let him climb, of course! And we did just that! It was the perfect way to wrap up our session and my last outdoor session of the year!

Thank you so much to the Harrods for allowing me to capture your memories! I love all my sessions with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment