Monday, July 25, 2016

amelia. | newborn. | june 2016 | {KELLYGOREEPHOTOGRAPHY} NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER. LOUISVILLE KENTUCKY.

Oh this precious little nugget!
Meet Miss Amelia!

Amelia is the granddaughter of a wonderful woman I've known through Scouts for some years. I was beyond thrilled when she thought of me to take these precious photos of her brand-new, first grandchild. Amelia is even more special as she was almost seven weeks early so her "newborn" session was actually right as she turned one month old!

Isn't she perfect and beautiful?


That teddy bear was a gift at one of Mama Carlye's baby showers. It is a "grow with me" bear and documents the first 12 months of the baby's life as she grows. I adore that we got a shot that included this bear because little Amelia was just one month-old!

She's smiling for me! ;)


Amelia's Dad is a Marine. I love how her mama wanted to pay tribute to that in these photos. I think the result was priceless! I hope her daddy liked it too!

Thank you so much, Janet and Carlye and Amelia for allowing me the honor and pleasure of capturing these photos for you. I enjoyed every second of it and if you hadn't been watching so closely, I promise you that sweet baby girl would have found a ride to my house ;)
Many blessings for a wonderful, healthy, happy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment