Thursday, July 21, 2016

barby. | shelby county HS 2017 SENIOR. | {KELLYGOREEPHOTOGRAPHY.} HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER. SHELBYVILLE KENTUCKY. LOUISVILLE KENTUCKY.

Meet the beautiful Barby! 

She's the first of my new 2017 SENIORS and she is amazing!
Barby attends Shelby County High School and believe it or not, throws discus! I love that!
She completely rocked out her session and I'm so excited to share a few of the images with you.

We started shooting in downtown Shelbyville. Barby and her mom loved the idea of an urban setting (if you can call our downtown Urban ;)) and they really wanted to have some of our hometown be a part of her photos. We wandered around a bit and had a great time looking for beautiful spots with wonderful light....


I think we found it!

I love that they also brought fun props like umbrellas, balloons, bubbles and even pizza! Yes, PIZZA!

 

Our next stop was one of my favorite parks to capture a few wildflower and sunset shots. Her beautiful yellow dress was perfect for it!

 

And let me tell you, this girl is fierce!
I truly see this shot on a billboard! I adore it and all the attitude it possesses!

And the equation for a perfect ending to a fun session?
1 beautiful sunset + 1 gorgeous girl + party balloons = amazing silhouettes! 

Thank you, Barby (and Edy) for choosing me to capture these wonderful moments for you! It was a pleasure! May your senior year be all that you ever dreamed it to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment