Tuesday, July 12, 2016

eleanor. | newborn. | may 2016 | {KELLYGOREEPHOTOGRAPHY} NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER. SHELBYVILLE KENTUCKY.

I have someone special to introduce you to today. Please meet the beautiful baby Eleanor. 

This little peanut was so very sweet - and alert! - for most of her newborn session but I loved that it allowed me to capture her in all her adorable phases. I just have a feeling that she is going to be a very relaxed, chill little lady which will serve her well as she has two wonderful big brothers and a doting big sister!

This was the image that stole my heart from our session. She's just complete perfection here.


And a couple images showing off her beautiful bright eyes. Even awake she was so content to lay there and take it all in. She was probably wondering what the crazy lady was doing snapping all these photos of her!


Honestly I can't get enough of her sweet little cheeks and perfect lips. She could easily be the inspiration for a cherub in a Renaissance painting!


Big sister Lorelei was pretty smitten with her, too! 
Thank you so much, Beth + Jacob, for allowing me to capture this special time for your family. It was an honor and I hope I have the pleasure of capturing them as they grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment