Wednesday, July 13, 2016

walls family. | may 2016 | {KELLY GOREE PHOTOGRAPHY} FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER. SHELBYVILLE KENTUCKY.

Meet the Walls Family!

I first had the privilege of meeting this awesome family when I photographed daughter Raven for her senior portraits last year. She is such a stunning girl, inside and out, and I was so excited when her mom mentioned that she wanted family portraits done as well! We finally made that happen and I am in love with them! 

This beautiful family made my job so easy last night! Aren't they gorgeous?! There's just something so classic about brick + black!

I honestly can't pick a favorite from their session but this might be one if I was forced to do so - I just love all the smiles in this image! 

We had to utilize quite a few sitting poses as little brother broke his ankle the day or so before our session! Yikes! But he was a real trouper and he made it really hard to notice!

He did amazing even t hought it was a bit of a struggle to maneuver around. But big sister was there to lend a hand. They were laughing as she was helping him up and collect his balance and the result was one of my favorite sibling images! She really got him to give a great smile!

Okay. I lied. I think THIS might be my favorite. Mike picked out this spot on his own because he really liked the green. It was a fantastic choice!

Thank you, Walls Family, for allowing me the honor of capturing your special moments once again! I loved our time together and hope we get to do it again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment