Thursday, August 18, 2016

deidre.| shelby county HS 2017 SENIOR. | {KELLYGOREEPHOTOGRAPHY.} HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER. LOUISVILLE KENTUCKY.

Meet Deidre.
I've known this young lady and her awesome family for a long time. They mean a lot to us, especially her older brother, David, who was a mentor to my oldest son. They are wonderful people and I was honored they chose me to do her senior portraits. She was just a little girl when we met and I can't believe how grown up and beautiful she is! 

She is also an avid reader and wanted to include books in her session. As a fellow book-lover, I was thrilled! We had a lot of fun playing around with it.
This image is one of my favorites. All books are a little magical, don't you think?


 


This is another favorite from our session - we had to wait out the rain and it left a bit of a fog in the over the creek, but I think that just makes it look mysterious! 
Thank you, Deidre, and the Wooters family for allowing me to document the start of your senior year! I hope it's an amazing one for you!
God Bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment