Saturday, September 17, 2016

clayton.| shelby county HS 2017 SENIOR. | {KELLYGOREEPHOTOGRAPHY.} HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER. SIMPSONVILLE KENTUCKY.

Everyone, meet Clayton!  

I've known this young man and his awesome family since he played park-league football with my oldest and I think they were 7 or 8 at the time! Now he's grown into such a funny, well-spoken, polite, new 2017 Shelby County HS SENIOR!! 

Not only does this guy have an amazing smile, but he's an amazing young man as well. It was an honor being able to capture his senior portraits and I know he's already on his way to a fantastic senior year! 

 

I admit that I have a love of RR tracks...they just seem fitting somehow.


And can you believe almost all of these photos were taken in Clayton's backyard? His family has such a beautiful farm. 


I jokingly told Clayton that we were going to call this pose the "Taylor Lautner." He might have forgotten his jersey at school, but we made it work anyhow!

Thank you, Clayton, for allowing me to capture these images for you! It's an honor to know such a great young man and I'm excited to see what the future holds for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment