Friday, October 14, 2016

finn. | newborn. | august 2016 | {KELLYGOREEPHOTOGRAPHY} NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER. SHELBYVILLE KENTUCKY.

Meet Finn.
Oh this precious boy completely melted my heart.
I love, love, love babies. LOVE THEM! And this is one of the (many) reasons I adore photographing newborns. But let's be honest - newborns can be a bit unpredictable so you never know just how a session is going to go. But this little man? He was the most snuggly, perfect, sleeping little angel you ever wanted to meet. I think he truly would have been content to let me photograph him all day long.

There's not much cuter than a baby in a basket, am I right?


Am I giving you baby fever yet? :)

How about now?!

This bible was his great-grandmother's. We opened it to a passage she had marked in Song of Solomon. This just might be my all-time favorite newborn image right here.


But as sweet as that is, seeing a newborn with their older siblings gets me every time. Lane is such a good big brother to Finn and so proud of him! I adore that Finn's little eyes are wide and alert in this shot! 


And the new little family of four. Perfection!

A huge congratulations to the Owsley family and thank you so much for allowing me to capture these priceless memories for you! I can't wait to see the boys grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment